CURRENT MORNING SKINCARE + MAKE UP ROUTINE
Photo provided by Wix!
A quick rundown of my skin: I have very oily skin. It used to be incredibly sensitive but now I am able to use almost any product on my face. My problems that I usually aim to target on my skin are my hyper pigmentation, any acne spots that might have sprouted overnight, and anti-aging! You can never be too young to jump on that train.
I have tried out oodles and oodles of different skincare products as well as different home remedies which more than often resulted in my face looking worse than when I first started. Although I am willing to pay a little more for a high quality product, I've found many that are a fraction of the price my skin loves it!
MY MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE
1. African Black Soap - Shea Moisture ($4.99)
This bar of soap has lasted me FOREVER and it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of cleansers do! Plus it doesn't leave a weird film over my face that I really appreciate.
2. Balancing Force Oil Control Toner - OLEHENRIKSEN ($26)
3. Citrus-Honey Aqua Glow - Peach and Lily ($11.99)
4. OH MY BOD! SPF 50 - Everyday for Every Body ($25)
5. S Vera Gel - BODYCHEER ($5.50)
6. Blur Stick - Milk Makeup ($14-$36)
MY MAKE UP ROUTINE
Match Stix Matte Skinstick in Wheat - Fenty Beauty ($25)
8. Stick Foundation in Mink - Anastasia Beverly Hills ($25)
9. Multistick in Mochi or Praline (depends on my mood) - Bite Beauty ($24)
10. Ultimate Brow Retract in Dark Brown - Wet N Wild ($3.99)
11. Boy Brow in Black - Glossier ($16)
12. Kush Mascara - Milk Makeup ($24)