50 FACTS ABOUT ME
1.I'm an only child.
2. I have never broken a bone in my body.
3. I had to have every single baby tooth extracted.
4. I was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
5. I can survive off of snack foods.
6. My biggest fear are worms.
7. I don't like tea.
8. I really taking notes but I'll never go through them.
9. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with my life.
10. I really do not enjoy hiking. At all.
11. I feel like I'm actually 35 years old.
12. I have road rage.
13. I tend to sit in the front of every class.
14. I really want to be done with school.
15. I was born year of the tiger.
16. I forgot how to ride a bike.
17. I've also forgotten how to swim.
18. I'm pretty good at managing my money.
19. I'm always on time unless something horrible has happened to me.
20. I'm 5'2.
21. I'm pretty sure my feet shrunk because I went from a 6 to a 5.
22. I can't wait to get a dog!
23. I have 8 ear piercings.
24. I have a high pain tolerance.
25. Up until I was 17, I wanted to be a medical examiner but I didn't want to go to medical school.
26. I have the ability to nap during the day and still go to bed at the time I normally do.
27. I am not a morning person.
28. I make to-do lists every day, even if there are only a couple things I need to do.
29. After I graduate, I'd like to move to a new place and start over.
30. Having lived in Seattle for 16 years, this was the first year I ever took the bus on my own.
31. I'm a grandma that gets tired at 9pm.
32. I love skincare!
33. I have way too many purses and totes.
34. I'm lactose intolerant.
35. My hands and toes are always freezing cold.
36. My nickname given to me by my parents is "Ice".
37. I don't really like horses. I don't know why either.
38. I try to see everything from everyone's point of view.
39. I'm very uncoordinated.
40. I believe exfoliating is very important.
41. My dream job is to be a creative director for a super cool company.
42. I drive a Mom car.
43. I can speak Thai fluently but I can't read or write it.
44. 19 might have been the worst year of my life.
45. I once did a donut in a cul-de-sac on one of my drives in driving school. I don't think my driving instructor thought it was as fun as my friend and I thought it was.
46. I grind my teeth in my sleep.
47. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
48. My extensive knowledge on serial killers often come as a shock to those I know/meet.
49. I am incredibly clumsy.
50. I prefer to be alone most of the time.